Os motores de busca de Datasheet de Componentes eletrônicos
nome da peças
1--305927--9 Datasheet(Folha de dados) 2 Page - Tyco Electronics
Nome de Peças.
MACOM [Tyco Electronics]
Página de início
Crimping Die Assemblies 58492- 1 and 58493- 1
Tyco Electronics Corporation
5. Allow the tool to open fully, then remove the
4. MAINTENANCE AND INSPECTION
1. Remove dust, moisture and other contaminants
with a clean brush, or a soft, lint--free cloth. Do not
use objects that could damage the dies.
2. Make sure that dies are properly aligned and
that die holding screws are in place and secured.
3. Make certain that all surfaces are protected with
a thin coat of any good SAE 20 motor oil. Do not
4. When dies are not in use, store in a clean, dry
Regular inspections should be performed with a
record of inspections remaining with the dies and/or
supervisory personnel responsible for them. One
inspection per month is recommended; however,
amount of use, working conditions, operator training
and skill, and established company standards should
determine frequency of inspection. The inspection
should be performed in the following sequence:
A. Visual Inspection
1. Remove all lubrication and accumulated film by
immersing the dies in a suitable commercial
degreaser that will not affect paint or plastic
SAE is a trademark of SAE International Corporation.
2. Make sure all die holding screws are in place
3. Check all bearing surfaces for wear. Replace
4. Inspect the crimp area for flattened, chipped,
cracked, worn, or broken areas. If damage is
evident, the dies must be repaired before returning
them to service.
B. Crimp Height Inspection
This inspection incorporates the use of a crimp height
comparator (micrometer with a modified anvil) as
shown in Figure 4. Detailed information on obtaining
and using a crimp height comparator can be found in
instruction sheet 408--7424.
Point Positioned on
Center of Wire Barrel
Proceed as follows:
1. Refer to Figure 4 and select a contact and
maximum size wire for the dies.
2. Refer to Section 3, CRIMPING PROCEDURE,
and crimp the contact accordingly.
3. Using the crimp height comparator, measure the
wire barrel crimp height as shown in Figure 4.
If the crimp height conforms to that shown in Figure 4,
the dies are considered dimensionally correct and
should be lubricated with a thin coat of any good SAE
20 motor oil. If not, the dies must be repaired or
replaced. Refer to Section 5, REPLACEMENT AND
5. REPLACEMENT AND REPAIR
Customer--replaceable parts are listed in Figure 5.
A complete inventory should be stocked and
controlled to prevent lost time when replacement of
parts is necessary. Parts other than those listed
should be replaced by Tyco Electronics to ensure
quality and reliability. Order replacement parts
ALLDATASHEET é util para você?
[ DONATE ]
Política de Privacidade
Troca de Link
Lista de Fabricantes
All Rights Reserved©
|   Chinese :
| German :
| Japanese :
| Russian :
| Spanish :
| French :
| Italian :
| Portuguese :
| Polish :